Saturday, April 12, 2008

Found it!

If you've been reading this blog for a few months, you may remember Gap in the Record, about my misplaced (and feared lost) notebook. I couldn't imagine that I'd thrown it out, but I'd looked everywhere and no luck. Just now I was looking through a stack of clippings and other assorted bits in the "things I'm saving to deal with later" basket, and there it was, stuck amongst the stuff. None of the writing in it is mission critical, mostly just notes to myself, quotes I want to remember, book titles I jotted down at the bookstore so I could remember them later when I went to the libarary, that sort of thing; even a grocery list or two. And I'm sure I would have lived just fine for the rest of my days if it had never turned up. But I hadn't forgotten about it, there was that gap, and now it's been filled. Quite made my day.

No comments: